State-of-the-art technology mimics Earth’s natural process of extreme
heat and pressure to turn ashes into diamonds.
- Since carbon is the essential ingredient in all diamonds, natural and man-made, the process begins there.
- Carbon is extracted from the ashes of the unclaimed, cremated homeless.
- A minimum of 500g are required for each Boestone.
THE FORCE OF NATURE
- The carbon is exposed to conditions that match or surpass Earth’s intense subterranean heat and pressure.
- After spending three months at 2,700F and under 870,000 pounds of pressure, a diamond is formed.
- Once an acceptable size is reached, the diamond is cut and polished.
- The stones are then graded, like natural diamonds, according to Gemological
Institute of America (GIA) standards.